* 2 Lobsters, about 1-1/4 lb (600 g) each
* 1/2 oz White wine
* Zucchini, medium, as needed
* 3-1/2 oz Crème fraîche or heavy cream
* 2 tsp Tomato paste
* 1/4 tsp Tarragon
* 1/2 tsp Chives, chopped
* 40 Wonton skins
* 1 Egg yolk, thinned with an equal volume of water
* 6 oz Shellfish sauce (p. 66)
* 2 oz Crème fraîche
1. Steam the lobsters for 5 minutes. Cool. Remove the meat from the shells. Use the shells to make the sauce or save for another purpose.
2. Cut the lobster meat into thin slices. Toss with the white wine.
3. Cut the zucchini into slices about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick. You will need 5 slices per portion. Blanch the slices in boiling salted water for about 30 seconds. Drain and cool under cold water.
4. Mix together the crème fraîche or heavy cream, tomato paste, tarragon, and chives. Add salt and cayenne to taste. Whip the mixture until it holds a soft shape.
5. Drain the lobster. Lay out half of the wonton skins on the worktable. Place a piece of zucchini in the center of each one. Top each with 1/2 oz (15 g) of lobster and then with 1 tsp (5 ml) of the cream mixture.
6. Brush the edges of each of the skins with the egg yolk mixture. Top with the remaining wonton skins. Press the edges together well to seal, taking care to press out any air bubbles.