* 4 oz Tomato, peeled and seeded
* 6 oz Vinaigrette (p. 72) made with
* lemon juice
* hazelnut oil
* 2 oz Mushroom caps
* 2 Lobsters, about 1-1/2 lb (750 g) each
* 1 Avocado, small
* 4 oz Belgian endive leaves
* 1 bunch Watercress
1. Cut the tomato into small dice. Drain briefly in a strainer and then place in a bowl. Add about one-fourth of the vinaigrette and mix gently.
2. Cut the mushrooms into julienne. Toss with a little of the vinaigrette, just enough to coat them and keep them from discoloring.
3. Steam the lobsters for 10 minutes. Cool. Remove the tails from the shells and cut into slices 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick. Moisten with a little of the vinaigrette. Use the claws to garnish the salads or reserve for another purpose.
4. Pit and peel the avocados. Cut the avocados into medium dice. Moisten with a little of the vinaigrette to keep from discoloring.
5. Cut the Belgian endive leaves crosswise into julienne. Remove the stems from the watercress. Toss the endive and watercress together.
1. Toss the greens with the remaining vinaigrette. Place the greens in a mound in the center of each plate.
2. Top the greens with the mushrooms.
3. Arrange the slices of lobster around the mound of greens, leaning them up against it.
4. Place 4 small spoonfuls of tomato dice around the outside of the plate. Place 4 spoonfuls of avocado dice in between the mounds of tomato.